Saturday, February 18, 2006

The pain comes back to me, again!

I am alone
In
The deep miserable void
There is nothing real around
Or inside
No person, no prop, no master

Who do i live for?
How do i live?
There are no desires
No joys, no light
But no death

They revisit
Those memories
I relive the pain
Yet again
It all comes back
Save me, its unbearable

But who can save me?
Sole thing i have
Are memories
That torture me
Curse you memories

You torment me
Cut through me
Night through
There is no day
Leave me

Now its gone
I cant bear the silence
It shatters me
Into pieces
It hurts even more
I cannot
Endure it

Return Please
I know you hurt me
But you
Are there
For me
Even if
You
Torment my soul


I cannot live
Without you
I know you are
Killing me
But you are
The very reason
I live for

You flow through
my body like poison
But you flow inside
my soul as her blood
Silenced and shouting
I lie

I live in this prison
Of memories
Inside walls of pain
So dreadful
Insufferable


Yet
My pain
My Greatest enemy
Is
The Only one
Who is MINE !
.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Jas B said...

It is a great poem.
I wish I could write poetry as well!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home