Friday, February 24, 2006

How we actually read?


Someone just sent me this in email , pretty cool
Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

If you can raed tihs psas it on !!


Wow Tihs is czray ? I nveer tughuot auobt tihs!

wat do u tnhik?

I am clinarety in deemigranest
!



(I am certainly in disagreement!) ( By yours truly)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jas B said...

I am clinarety in deemigranest where is this sentence is concerned! :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger eric gill said...

this is from me
just to show that for longer words it does break down, so i was in disagreement

10:05 AM  
Blogger Jas B said...

I agree with you, it sure does fall apart with longer words.

Hows BC doing? :)

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home